Explore our World Primary CLIL Readers are graded readers from levels 1-6. They cover a range of subjects and themes, promoting Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL).The Weather (Geography) takes a closer look at all aspects of the weather and how it affects everyone, everywhere!
- Where are the hottest places on Earth?
- How can we tell when it is going to rain?
- How do we measure the temperature?
autores: Virginia Evans e Jenny Dooley
Level 2: 450 headwords
Assista ao vídeo do aplicativo: https://www.clilreaders.com/sites/default/files/clil_sample_videos/weather_1.mp4
Componentes: livro físico (19x25x1) e aplicativo que pode ser instalado em 3 devices compatíveis com:
- Microsoft Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1
- OS X 10.7 or later
- iOS 6 or later
- Android 4.2 or later. Because of the large amount of devices with different specs available worldwide it is possible for the end user to run into problems while running the application. We have successfully tested the app on Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Note 2/3, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, LG L90, ASUS Transformer, Sony Xperia Z, Turbo-X Spice IV, Prestigio PAP5044DUO, OTPC.